To ensure that your Swim Parka order is delivered directly to your door we make use of an excellent local South African courier service, The Courier Guy.
This is how the delivery process works:
- After an order is placed online and payment is received by Swim Parka, we will confirm if all the items are in stock.
- If you have branding requirements a Swim Parka representative will contact you directly to confirm criteria for print / embroidery.
- Once your order is picked and packed the parcel is booked for collection.
- Delivery takes 1-2 working days for urban areas and a few days extra if you stay in an outlying area.
- You will received a tracking number for your parcel and you will be able to track the parcel on The Courier Guy website.
- The Courier Guy does not deliver on weekends or public holidays, unless by special arrangement (will incur additional cost).
- Swim Parka will replace any items that may, for whatever reason, go missing on its journey to your location.
For Swim Parka customers staying outside of South Africa, we can arrange International delivery direct to your front door in about 5-10 working days. The cost will be determined once the order has been placed. Please note that customs duties and taxes vary per country and the receiver is fully liable for these costs. Please make sure you are aware of these costs before placing an order as no refunds will be given if delivery is rejected.